mercredi 29 juillet 2015

marie claire: A New Campaign Finally Celebrates the Beauty of Stretch Marks



I really appreciate this campaign.

 For years, I refused to wear bikinis, swimsuits-or let me say that I have been totally reluctant to go to  beaches and seas- because I was really ashamed of the lines, stretch marks, and scars I have on different parts of my body. 
These  were  caused by the different illnesses I caught and the several surgeries I had to undergo as well as by the various violent physical assaults I  have experienced during demonstrations( the price of being an activist)  and that have always left hematomas on my skin fragilized by the different medical treatments I am receiving.

 But this year,  thanks to the man sharing my life and the encouragements of my father, I succeeded in  overcoming  my psychological blocking and I wore my bikini and enjoyed the  summer.  <3 nbsp="" p="">

Today I love my body. 


To read the article and follow the online campaign, click here

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

مجرد رأي

نحن شعب لا يتعظّ من ماضيه و لا يحفظ دروس التاريخ و كأنّني بنا شعب قصير الذاكرة أو دعوني أقول معدوم الذاكرة. تستهوينا بعض عروض التهريج في مج...